Tuesday 10 May 2011

Update New Page Added Fox Photos

Due to poplar demand I have now added a page dedicated to that cunning creature that can cause thousands of pounds worth of damage to the Farmer every year and kills its prey almost in total silence, yes you have got it The Fox alias "Charlie" and "Raynard" whilst myself and my ratting mate have done a bit of Fox shooting using shotguns I would rather leave it to the experts, my two other mates.

 They have many many years of experience in all aspects of field sports and excel in calling and cleanly shooting problematic Foxes if you attempt to shoot any vermin it must be carried out humanely and with the correct kit .

I will update you all shortly with some information on the type of kit they use and will keep a tally on the number of Fox taken so far.

If anyone would require their services please e mail me first until their details are published

In the meantime please take a look at the new page added to this site with some photographs but be aware they are graphic and if you are in any way squeamish please do not open the page

No comments:

Post a Comment