Thursday 20 December 2012

Shooting Update 20/12/12

Morning All

Just another update,absolutely hammering down with rain at the moment so I thought that instead of getting wet outside I would bore you all with another update.

Well before we start on our night shooting venture later on tonight its time to get all the kit ready,thermals,gun, etc. it was when doing this I thought blinking ek we don't half carry some kit with us,so I thought I would give you all a bit of a run down on the amount of kit we take on a normal nights shooting

Ok what's in the box



1) The Gun is an Air Arms TDR (Take Down Rifle) in .22 calibre
2) The Scope is an Sabre Airgnner
3)  Standard Bipod
4) Hand held Nightvision Monocular X 2
5) Spare Batteries
6) Magazines X4
7) First Aid Box (really essential especially when shooting rats)
8) Box of pellets
9) Spare spectacles
10) Insulation tape (really handy)
11) Targets for zeroing before you start
12) Multi Tool very handy

Additional Kit

NightSite Nightvision NS50

This is a new purchase from Nitesite  http://www.nitesite.co.uk/Default.aspx this unit will attach to your day scope and is a fantastic bit of equipment



Bushnell Trail cam



My New Recording Kit To Attach To My Nitesite NS50 this will enable me to record my rat shooting forays




















No comments:

Post a Comment