Wednesday 1 February 2012

Back Out Again Soon

Evening All

We haven't been out for a while,hopefully we will be out again next week,in the meantime I have been making up my latest project "Nightvision Camcorder Recording" , I am now going to try and record what we are shooting,this involves fitting my Sony Camcorder that has Nightshot facility to the back of my day scope,fitting a Dipol Laser to the top of the scope for added illumination and hopefully it should work well possibly up to 25 yds or more,I will let you know how I get on.

Also my Foxing mate has bought a Yukon Sentinel Pulsar N550 Nightvision Scope this is the dogs danglies for fox control once he has it set up I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. You should rename this " project lock-on" will be interesting to see the results of the filming.

    www.valleysshutterbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete