Thursday 2 February 2012

Camcorder Shooting Recording Update

Evening All

On an extremely bitter cold Thursday afternoon I decided to try out my set up to get a feel of the outfit and to zero in the scope / camcorder and I was quite impressed with the accuracy giving you are aiming through a screen rather than an eyepiece,I know on this occasion its daylight recording but as a first trial went well,I hope to have some Nightshot shooting next week.

1) Mr Magpie bites the dust at around 25 yds



2) Couldent Resist Shooting Some Icicles At Around 18 yds



3) Rat target At 15 yds


4) Zeroing Target At 15 yds


I hope to visit my local Farm next week where there were plenty of Rats a few weeks ago so hopefully some night recording to try out my Dipol Laser with the Sony

No comments:

Post a Comment